Monday, February 7, 2011

Pedestal Sink Towel Rack Or Bar

Technical tests twice a day

This week I continued to work around the organization We combine Province (ULP) : preparation is the logo for the shirts and I focused on the technical issue to be a coach expert. The extra part-Running is perhaps the most difficult to manage, both with regard to the ULP that everyday! From this point of view the problems were more mental than physical and I'm trying to overcome or at least to see them differently.
However, the week ended in a positive way, and now it is easier to write this post :-)

Monday the bottom slowly I came a bit 'faster than usual, perhaps due to the rest of the day before. Tuesday, however, the legs just were not there and I was nervous because I could not turn the exercise into a background of repeated slow, so I stopped after just five kilometers. Wednesday I went out animated by the desire of the ransom, but after the first mile I was in trouble and then pulled even here instead of continue so I stopped after a mile cool-down. Thursday I could not run because of work commitments, and instead Friday, taking advantage of the morning off for the previous shifts, I raced to 10 with a beautiful day: everything looks better, legs too! Saturday, after having dwelt on several matters (also related to ULP), in the evening I decided to forego the traditional pre-race 5 -6 km. But even thought I try, after so many years, twice a day.

The country of Voghera (photo taken from podisti.net)
Sunday morning I took part in the Campestre of Voghera, third round of the Grand-Prix Fidal Amateur Veterans of the Province of Pavia. The weather was almost spring, but the path prepared by the organizers Athletics Iriense, although flat, was asked to run with spikes to make better. After heating (1.6 km) I raced on a regular basis (4'00 "/ km) and see the training of the week I am satisfied.
Given the lack of mileage this week el 'commitment that we face, Sunday afternoon I wanted to give it a try: a workout on a hill within 23 km (round trip) altitude from 144 to 473 m, even with ups and downs in the first part. I wanted to test a "step around", around 5'30''/ km. I checked in the first half (1:07 '), and the second I left a little' more to go downhill, although in the last 2 km in the plains was quite experienced (though final time 2h4'42'').

Monday 31 / 1:
Fund slow : 13 km in 57'49''(average rate: 4'27 "/ km)
Tuesday 1 / 2:
Heating and
interruption : 5 km
Wednesday 2 / 2:
1 km in 3'48 "and break
Total 6 miles, including miles and risc.4 def. 1 km
Thursday 3 / 2:
Rest (work commitments)
Friday 4 / 2:
Fund slow : 11 km in 49'40 '(4'31 "/ km)
Saturday 5 / 2:
Rest
Sunday 6 / 2:
Morning - country race: 5.4 km in 21'35 "(risc . 1.6 km)
Afternoon - pace along hilly ULP : 23 km in 2:04 '42 "(average rate: 5'25" / km)
twice a day, total: 30 km

A little 'optimistic so I would say that a commitment (to Sunday afternoon) I could deal with it for several days consecutively, but I will not be too presumptuous, I know that nothing is enough to blow a whole. I'm confident about the possible success of the tour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment