Monday, February 14, 2011

Wording For Wedding Invitations; Asking Cash

Not bad, given all the garnish!

The blog is getting rich more and the other pieces of the puzzle are going in their place. Every so often happens that the "piece" is not the most suitable combination with others, but the overall image is more recognizable from time to time.


As for the race, I want to understand how to develop my training, if you continue like that or try to develop a capability to run many miles to lower rates. I'm also considering the possibility of me follow with a program, in view of the ULP around, maybe a minute later, but there are still two months before. And there could be even half of Vigevano (I shelved the idea instead of a marathon).
tend'm trying to raise some 'mileage, although I realize that for the ride ULP will be totally different. The week closed with 91 km, not bad considering all the garnish!

Monday 7 / 2:
Fund slow : 12 km in 55'49''(average rate: 4'40 "/ km)
Tuesday, 8 / 2:
Fund slow : 58'35''con last 13 km in km in strong progression to 3'50 "/ km
Wednesday 9 / 2:
Fund Average : 12 km in 51'21 "(4'17" / km) Total
16 km, including risc.3 km and def. 1 km
Thursday 10 / 2:
Fund slow : 14 km in 1:03 '51''with extensions 10x100 m
Friday 11 / 2 :
Rest (dental work)
Saturday 12 / 2:
Fund slow : 10 km in 45'46''(average rate: 4'35 "/ km)
Sunday 13 / 2:
Along slow : 26 km in 2:02 '08 "with last km in 4'15"

Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday I go straight away I try to pick up the pace and rhythm of the medium is not was just perfect, but my legs gave one! Better make hay in the barn before the teeth on Friday that will take me to rest (?) Forced. More than one intervention, a massacre! Saturday I did pretty well ran 10 km, trying not to think of the tooth to antibiotics, work, etc.. And again on Sunday I still had swelling and discomfort, but I wanted to try "to do the maximum to around 8 km" I said. At first I was not really in place, with a wheelbase a bit 'slower than usual 4'42''-4'43''/ km. I finished the round of 8 km and then I continued my minicircuito (1270 m, 635 +635): I kept pretty quiet and I thought I could even get to do 21 km, "so I can call it long!". Almost 10 laps calm and steady pace and I got there, and seeing that I was in trouble I just wanted to get to two hours, that is, four more rounds to reach a total of 26 km (also adding the link to get home). In addition, I closed the last km in 4'15''trying to loosen up a bit '. I have enough amazed at how he managed to do this exercise, given the conditions that they would think of a rest or to a maximum output of a few km. I still have to finish the antibiotic therapy. Well, we hope not to suffer the consequences in the coming days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment