Sunday, February 20, 2011

After 6 Weeks In Plaster For An Ankle

week rather difficult

It ended a week with two faces, and the last part is what usually remains in the memory more ... So I can smile again. Last week I argued
dental work and something went smoothly. I think I need mental hygienist, oops, better teeth, I could ask for advice on a lively settant'enne which they will ...


I have some problem due to the system that the dentist gave me last Friday. I ran until Monday evening with some difficulty, but all in all I think I can continue recovery, however, the swelling has not decreased and, indeed, I started the week with more pain especially glands, difficulty in swallowing and the need for anti-inflammatory. Forced stop (and perhaps wise). Even the rain played against: running in the rain with similar problems seems excessive to me. There remains the hope of resolving in a few days and that there is a time to recover.
Of course I was not with our hands and continued to print itineraries and contact the people who should support the individual stages.
Friday I returned to the dentist, but the problem is not resolved, improved yes, but I still have pain and inflammation. However, I started running and I put together a good sequence of exercises.

Monday 14 / 2:
Fund slow : 13 km in 59'35''(average rate: 4'35 "/ km)
Tuesday 15 / 2:
Rest
Wednesday 16 / 2:
Rest
Thursday 17 / 2:
Rest
Friday 18 / 2:
Fund slow : 12 km in 55'30 '(4'38 "/ km)
Saturday 19 / 2:
Fund slow : 15 km in 1:08 '38''(4'35 "/ km)
Sunday 20 / 2:
Morning - Long Slow : 21 km in 1:38 '14" (4'41 "/ km )
Afternoon - Fund slow : 15 km in 1:11 '58 "(4'48" / km)
twice a day, total: 36 km

short, despite all I've done a good weekend even bother with the teeth, inflammation, gland problems, but all left me and running today despite the light rain, I still tried to round training changing a bit 'paths. Concerns about the planning of training have been clarified, but this is dettaglierò in an upcoming post.
Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment