Monday, January 31, 2011

Buggy For Sale In Dubai

Late January

I run for many years and I dealt with many types of racing: track, cross, road, dirt tracks, short races, marathons. I never ride in stages over a jogging, cultural and tourist !


I always liked to run and also to undergo training to those who would turn up their noses at many love of travel, type grind km along a path a few hundred meters back and forth! But now is different: I have a goal in mind lap, my goal will be mileage! More than 1,000 km in less than a month and a half require some 'resistance.

The goal of the week just closed was to run every day, beyond the commitments of everyday life (and even here you could open another chapter ...). In the end I scored 79 km, giving priority to the bottom slowly (around 4'35 "/ km), but without neglecting any variation on the theme (repeated short and long fast):

Monday 24 / 1:
Fund slow : 13 km in 59'22''
Tuesday 25 / 1:
Fund slow : 14 km in 1:04 '13''
Wednesday 26 / 1:
Repeated : 2x4.000 respectively in 15'57''(3'59 "/ km) and 16'26''(4'07" / km) 1 km Rec with very slow
Total 14 km, including risc.4 km d ef. 1 km
Thursday 27 / 1:
Fund slow : 10 km in 46'02''
+ Short fast : 4 km in 16'24''(4'06 "/ km) Total
15 km, incl. def. 1 km
Friday 28 / 1:
Fund slow : 12 in 54'35 'with progress in the last 600 meters
Saturday 29 / 1:
Fund slow : 11 km in 49'43''
Sunday 30 / 1:
Rest

Unfortunately I have reduced the Wednesday workout than expected: after the second I repeated my legs hard and I did not felt to do the third. Instead on Thursday, although not as fast as on other occasions, I had a good feeling.
Sunday however, the program had to run, but complicit in the snow and a bit 'of truancy, got out a forced rest. I could have run in the snow, but I did not feel.
And go with a new week ... less than 75 days to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment