Sunday, January 23, 2011

Denise Milani Autogramm




The idea came to me last summer talking about characteristic places, to know, and I realized that even in our province there are a lot of situations deserving and then, to discover what better way than to take the whole province on foot? Nothing wrong with the idea, it needs to be developed, but I'd really be able to do this trip, departing from Castellar Guidobono, and arrival in Alexandria, making A small guide of the trip, a photo album, with comments and recommendations: what has now become the blog!

beginning we wanted an agency or association involved in the organization. So we talked with the representatives of the district and provincial UISP. I felt that as a private citizen would be hard to organize 60 sections in 40 days through 190 towns. After trying to involve those responsible, I realized that everyone liked the idea, but then came to a dead end.

There was a time when I felt bitter after all the effort, I was still far from able to tack this trip. Well maybe I did not know that I will be doing things the right way, but I was a bit 'tired of chasing. I did not want and I will not force anyone. Project apparently still, skepticism, problems at work, negative feelings in training. At this point we must decide: do we want? Yes or no? And if so, how?

is the turning point from the bottom : we do this thing, who wants to can come and run, that is a private form of expression, but not to exclude those who want to join, but do not bear the burden an organization that we are not able to manage. 'll run each stage with a few friends who in turn will lead us and all those who agree with us just a step or a piece of the journey.

Now I'm convinced I can have this experience, with the help of a little 'people, without a sound, the experience is meant as a personal desire. The work is long: I printed a bit 'paths of the various stages, I am contacting various people, the shirts are in the works, started the blog ... and that is where we will keep you updated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment