Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Does Everyone An Overbite

cake high in the microwave function



pan suitable for cooking and crisp for dessert:
280gr.
30g flour. starch

5 eggs 3 teaspoons baking powder 4 pinches of salt

200gr. of soft butter cream
180gr.
sugar 1 small glass of Strega liqueur, I had not and I put a glass of Grand Marnier.
cubes of candied fruit, I put pieces of cedar bought at the market, of course, candy
30g. raisins, I did not I put
almonds over the cake into slices and powdered sugar

I put the butter cream with sugar until and 'become a fluffy and frothy, it must be like a creamy mixture, then never get tired to mount these two ingredients, it is the success of the pie.
I added the Grand Marnier gently and then slowly one egg at a time, by incorporating more before adj. another.
I sifted the flour mixture slowly stirring with a whisk from the bottom up and I finally adj. candied citron. I
amalgamating well with delicacy, I put in the cake pan greased and floured crisp and cooking times are the ones I posted above.

Wanting it in the oven at 170 degrees oven for 50m

0 comments:

Post a Comment