Monday, March 7, 2011

Normal Sound Of Toddler Stomach

Nearly 100

The week before it was closed with the simulation of the first leg of the tour We combine Province (ULP) , very satisfying and a real good for the soul, while my body this time it faces a street the other! After the problem to the teeth (still being resolved) it was the turn of a problem in his eyes inadvertently been exposed to something that has inflamed them and made me inflate; ointment at night in black and enforced rest Tuesday. Then he moved but in the meantime all further upset me.

In the weekly training sessions have given preference to the quantity over quality, and the important thing is to have played a good number of miles in very close.
Thursday I also included a training for muscle strengthening taking advantage of the snow that was there in my zone. STEP 30 minutes of challenging enough that I believe have left their mark on the next day when I was planning a fund average of 10-12 km. The legs were hard and planted so after 5 km I switched to a slower pace.

Monday 28 / 2:
Fund slow : 15 km in 1:09 '46 ''(average rate: 4'39 "/ km)
Tuesday 1 / 3:
Rest
Wednesday 2 / 3:
Fund slow : 15 km in 1:08 '39''(4'35 "/ km)
Thursday 3 / 3:
Cross training : 30 'Step
Friday 4 / 3:
Fund average: 5 km in 20'46 "(4'09" / km)
Total
14 km, including risc.4 km and 5 km in 23'57 "(4'47" / km)
Saturday 5 / 3:
Fund slow : 15 km in 1:08 '23''(4'34 "/ km)
Sunday 6 / 3:
Morning - Long Slow : 21 km in 1:35 '41 "(4'33" / km)
Afternoon - Slow hilly : 18.5 km in 1:34 '57 "(5 ' 08 "/ km)
twice a day, total: 39.5 km

The weekend I spent close workouts with short recovery time to encourage physical adaptations required for the ULP around, so as advised me OrlandoPizzolato . In practice, I raced over 54 km in 24 hours, finishing in good condition.

Francis studies the stage
rather I was particularly pleased with the day on Sunday. The morning I did my lap of 21 km classic, I do more than 20 years, pretty good rhythm and good tightness in my legs since I still had 15km of the previous evening. I ended up at noon and at 17 I was already Pozzol Groppo ULP to prove the second stage, accompanied by my friend Francis, who until mid had fun taking photos. Then on arrival in Casasco the camera was turned off and there was more to it again.

Truly a beautiful location in a pretty spring day. The landscape is a picturesque series of profiles on the hills, the castle that overlooks Pozzol Groppo, and then all the small countries each identified by the bell tower in the background the Alps and the Po Valley that opened the decline of the last hills . Certainly some uphill sections are really tough, thankfully not very long and subsequent strokes give you way down to breathe, and also to dissolve the legs.


common front to Francis before me to prepare a snack made of water (the supplements I find it hard to digest) much better than where I am over 21 without drink. Any comments about the area that he knows very well, but quickly, otherwise I'll block. In fact, the recovery after a short break is an attimino traumatic, but we must consider the race of the morning!
A very scenic point (perhaps the most scenic of the stage) was passing through the observatory's Casasco : we arrived there at sunset and it was really exciting to see the sun go into hiding on the horizon leaving a trail of beautiful colors. From there, then dive down to the arrival Brignano Frascata , where there is a beautiful castle that has been with us over the last two kilometers outside the building before the arrival hall. They are all very well taken care of the various municipal buildings, and we hit that found in every town a plaque to the fallen of all wars. This makes us remember the sacrifice of many men who have offered themselves for our freedom and emphasizes the sense of unity and belonging that we emphasize in our jogging path cultural tourism. Note
curious. My parents, octogenarians, have not seen anything in my house, but were to find relatives and saw the blog with all the photos: the power of networking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment