Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brazilia Santana Hidden Cam

Time passes

Last week was not successful as the previous one, but not just bland. I must say I am not very bright, I always have a certain heaviness and difficulty recovery, however I managed to insert two sessions of the capacity in which I tried to stress a bit 'stronger: I've really had to put much effort but I am still passionate about my work! Although the time is small compared with only a couple of years ago - not talking about decades ... the law of time is inexorable! - When I end a session of repeated or a Saturday night progression as I always have a sense of satisfaction. The passion in training is also done methodically, consistently, to feel the fatigue, muscle tension, shortness of breath, but at the same time feel that your body is capable of supporting that effort, led to an engine ; a high effort but it can bear. Well I think that many have experienced similar feelings of discomfort and final satisfaction for the success of a competition or, as in this case, a workout.

Monday 28 / 2:
Fund slow : 12 km in 57'49''(first 8K on dirt at 5 '/ km, then progressing to last with 4' / km)
Tuesday 1 / 3:
Fund slow : 4 km in 19'30''(break for stomach problems)
Wednesday 2 / 3:
Repeated : 4x2.000 respectively in 7'55 "- 7'52" - 7'50 "- 7'54" (3'55 "/ km and little more) with Rec 600 m lenses
Total 15 miles, including risc.4 km in 18'42 "and final. 1.2 km
Thursday 3 / 3:
Fund slow : 10 km in 46'42''(4'40 "/ km, very tired legs)
Friday 4 / 3:
Fund slow : 13 km in 1:01 '30''(still very tired legs)
Saturday 5 / 3:
Progression : 5 km in 22'30 ''(4'30 "/ km) 5 km in 21'20''(4'16" / km) 5 km in 20'47''(4'09 "/ km)
Total 16 km including final. 1 km
Sunday 6 / 3:
Cross training : 60 'to step

Sunday however, I had planned a twice a day (20 +10 km), but given the morning rain I gave up thinking that would stop in the afternoon. Instead, in the afternoon the rain continues unabated and have not had the determination to address a meeting under the water so I opted for an hour of step: better than nothing but ... Paul did a workout two hours ahead of Milan marathon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment