Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Internal Affairs Search For The Ultimate Creampie

The Day After

the next day. Despite the weariness of having run over 54 km in 24 hours between Saturday and Sunday, Monday evening I ran it again: 12 km, the first eight problems with a 5 '/ km, then in the last four on asphalt his legs have begun to run well, so I finished the last km to 4 '/ km. I had a sense of tired legs after a marathon almost as it happens, however good, very good!
This week I hope to do something to prepare me as a minimum in view of half of Vigevano. Then what is in the race is, even though I'd like to be comfortable under 90 minutes.


the next day. not just sport. It was not an easy decision, but sometimes you also risk. I've tried in the past two years, things have not gone as we thought, but this time I acted according to my conscience, for how I felt, knowing too that they must make sacrifices, but not lowering his head, taking the chest problems, drastic resolutions. Now a pause for reflection and then we'll see. Change air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment