Saturday, December 4, 2010

How Much Do Alexis Texas Make

FOR YOU ..... AND FOR ME .....

Last night I had a dream,
I dreamed that I walked on the sand
accompanied by the Lord and were projected on the screen of the night
every day of my life.

I looked back and saw that
every day of my life,
appeared two footprints in the sand
my own and the Lord.

So I went forward, until
all my days ran out.

Then I stopped looking back,
noting that in some places there was only
footprint ...
These places coincide with the days
most difficult of my life;
day the most distress,
more fear and more pain.

I asked, then:
"Lord, You had said you'd been with me
in every day of my life,
and I agreed to live with you,
why have you left alone in their most difficult moments
?.

And the Lord said
"My son, I love you and I said that I would
with you and that I would not
left alone even for a moment:

day where you have seen only
footprint in the sand,
were the days when I brought her up. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment