Monday, October 27, 2008

Combination For A Sentry V330 Safe

TROPHY Fucci and MAFFE


During this race I really enjoyed myself though, because of inexperience on my part, I lost a match before the finale ... well, I nn I stand here and praise me or something different why not But I do not even like 'No shortage since many of the team to arrive on the blog I decided to put this beautiful inverted! my favorite shot! well, now you do vobis comment, and not be afraid to do it ..
addition to me during this race is an unfortunate incident happened ... the dislocation of the clavicle of my sparring partner David ... I think that within three months laying resume and I hope with all my heart .... even if they are very convinced that it can go back to this wonderful activity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment