Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How Ican Transfer The Tally7.2 Data To Tally9



To the delight of many I returned to my commitment as a writer and speaker of the GSO LOGROÑO SEZ. FIGHT. As a first warning I would point out that the withdrawal will take place Clusone (BG) August 18 to 20 and invite me to the share paid at € 10 + € 15 for the outward journey and return to coach ... However I would also like to express respect for my return to training last night ... I'm really glad to be back and as always I was welcomed with open arms by friends and companions of adventure that have now become a second family, but not as important just because I already have one ... I remember the disappointing performance in yesterday's boy Cardullo during the basketball game, with its wrong rallies took away the young against the old team for 30 to 18 ... I wish It also is now the comments ... especially about the performance of Cardullo ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment